Yay The Beauty Dispensary has been nominated to receive a Liebster Award.
For those of you who dont know what its is, the word Liebster is a German word meaning dearest, and the award is given to up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers who deserve some recognition and support to keep on blogging. Its also a fabulous way to discover new blogs out there too! I’m so pleased to receive mine.
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
- Answer the 11 questions the person giving the award has set for you.
- Create 11 questions for the people you will be giving the award to.
- Choose 11 people to award and send them a link to post. Go to their page and tell them.
- No tag backs.
11 Things About Me
- I’m scared of the dark, if I’m home alone its nothing for me to sleep with at least 1 light on.
- I get asked all the time if i wear colored contact or if my eyes are “real”! No I don’t wear colored contacts & yes my eyes are that blue.
- My favourite time of the year is spring.
- I once quit a job as a spa manager on the spot as my boss decided that the spa was a perfect substitute to use as a toilet (number 2 not number 1) & didn’t even bother to clean up after herself & i found it the next morning. That was 3 years ago & i am still horrified to this day that it happened.
- I hate pea’s with a passion. Such a waste of time to eat. They are my mortal enemy & i WILL take 40 minutes to eat fried rice if they are in it as i WILL remove every single one before i eat it. Stoopid peas.
- I’ve never been to hospital, broken a bone or had stitches. Yay go me!
- I have an affinity with the color red. If there is a option of something coming in red or say blue, i’ll go red every single time.
- My favourite flower is the peony rose.
- I have wrapped my christmas presents for my family for the past 4 years in the same wrapping paper. Vintage designed paper that’s cream with holly on it. The year i cant find it is the year christmas is cancelled.
- Its a running joke with my family & close friends that i was born into the wrong family & that i should have been born into an asian family. This would take way too long to explain but i agree with most of the reasons they give me.
- I can be quite shy sometimes in social situations & people can often mistake my shyness for rudeness or call me a snob. If i had a dollar for every time someone i got to know said “Oh you are so nice, i thought you were a snobby bitch when we first met” i would seriously be rolling in cash money.
Here are the 11 Questions that Natasha from My Project Pan asked me:
- Do you remember your dreams? Yes and no, sometimes.
- Do you have pets? If so, what are they and what are their names? Yes i have 2 dogs, Lotus Poppy a Dalmatian, Lily Violet a heeler cross, 2 chickens Betty & Greta & 2 lizard, their names are lizard!
- What was the last thing you laughed at? I totally shouldnt have but i saw a guy yesterday in the city step in dog poop & he slid & did the splits.
- Do you like the snow? I love the snow. Here in Australia we dont really get a lot all over. A trip to the snow fields is always a great time.
- What is your zodiac sign? Taurus, the bull. Yep I’m stubborn as all hell but i’m not really into star signs.
- What is your favourite childhood cartoon? Oh anything i love all cartons.
- Where is your dream holiday destination? Ah easy, Japan. I dream about it daily & real really hope to go back really soon.
- What are you addicted to? Coffee, afternoon naps, my phone & Japanese lollies.
- Do you keep your nails long or short? I keep them medium length. I used to have to keep them really short being a beauty therapist but now i’m not doing so many treatments i keep them with a little length. My job doesn’t suit long nails. They wouldn’t last 5 minutes unpacking stock & boxes etc.
- If you could look like any female celebrity, who would it be? hmmmm no one really. I admire lots of beautiful women but I’m pretty much an individual. Translation: i cant be bother or i’m too lazy trying to look like someone else.
- What languages can you speak? I learnt french for 8 years at school, cant remember any of it. I know enough japanese to kind of get by & i can count from 1 to 10 in chinese (sometimes).
And the Liebster Award goes to…
Here are my questions for you:
- Are you a morning person or night person?
- Gold, silver or platinum?
- What was the worst job you have ever had?
- Are you allergic to anything?
- Whats on the menu for dinner tonight?
- Who in your life inspires you the most?
- If you had a million dollars to give away to on person anonymously who would it be?
- If you could live for one year in another country, where would you go?
- If you had to wear one nail polish color for the rest of you life what would it be?
- If you could have any type of animal as a pet what would you choose?
- What was the last movie you watched ?
Thank you you to the wonderful Natasha at My Project Pan for the award.